IQBALIA junior college is a feather in the Educational Endowment Trust's wing and IQJC is a non-profit educational institution. Known for exceptional quality and holistic development, it aims to create young and dynamic individuals every year. IQJC is incorporated with main objective of enhancing overall progress of student by providing world class education. It offers quality education at intermediate level in the most appropriate and well-organized manner with the intention of equipping the students with intellectual and practical skills that are vital to cope up with the challenges in the future. IQJC always believes in shaping the future of students with the infinite knowledge that will make them able to hold in good stead, ensuring their all-round development throughout their life. IQJC strives to meet the expectations of the parents and students heading towards unbeatable success. IQJC provides clean and hygienic campus environment. Highly qualified and experienced team of quality lecturers provide guidance to students and gives practical exposure to students in well-equipped science labs. IQJC always motivates students to work in silence and suggest them that their success will make a noise. Using sophisticated teaching materials and strategies, IQJC strengthens the standard of teaching method and maintains the international standard.
''When you become a learner at IQBALIA you become a part of a big success story! Your achievement is our top priority"
K. Jaffer Hussain
Principal,IQBALIA Junior College
What makes us different?
Unique ambitious atmosphere for progressive learning
Student Passed Out
No of State toppers
Students teacher ratio, for proper attention on child.
* Small batches and highly interactive classes.
* Maintaining International level of infrastructure.
* Competent lecturers with eminent teaching skills.
* Comprehensive study material and well equipped library.
* Minimum Teacher-Studentratio for a better interaction.
* Chapter-wise assignments.
* Every teaching class followed by working session.
* Associate lecturers available to assess student performance.
* Individual doubt clarification.
* Regular assessment of student’s performance through week-end tests.
* Key and Error list provided after every test.
* Subject-wise ranks awarded.
* Parents can access the ward’s performance through our website.
* Board syllabus and competitive Exam syllabus taught systemically.